- We offer FREE standard shipping on all orders 8 lbs. or more within the continental United States.
- Orders less than 8 lbs. will be charged a shipping fee of $18.
- All orders will be via ground using UPS, unless you have purchased expedited shipping.
- We aim to process orders within 1 to 3 business days.
- Orders will ship out the same day when placed before 12pm MST. All orders placed after 12pm MST will be shipped the following business day.
- Each order arrives within 3 to 7 business days from the time your order is placed.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been placed, and then another email from Simply Naked once your order has been shipped.
- You can also opt in to receive text alerts instead or in addition to email notifications.
- You can track your package at any time by logging into your Account on our website.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- Please provide a valid physical address before placing your order to expedite the shipping process and avoid any potential delays with your package. We want you to get your products as quickly as possible!
- Please note that Simply Naked is not responsible for UPS delays.
- We understand that shipping delays may occur, so please reach out to us with any concerns, and our customer care team will investigate your shipment.
Dive Into Fish-First Nutrition
What is the Best Dog Food for Allergies?
Did you know that your dog can be allergic to certain foods? Just like us humans, dogs can have negative reactions to ingredients that are...
Transitioning to Simply Naked Dog Food
Nobody knows your dog (or dogs) better than you do. So along with our help, transitioning them to Simply Naked should be a breeze. Dogs can be picky,...
Transitioning to Simply Naked Cat Food
Nobody knows your cat (or cats) better than you do. So with a little guidance, transitioning them to fish-first nutrition from Simply Naked will be...
3 Reasons to Try Rotational Feeding For Your Dog
Imagine eating the same thing every meal, every day... woof. But that's essentially what our dogs are experiencing every mealtime. Creating a rotational feeding routine...