Catch & Release Guarantee
We know from thorough taste testing that most dogs and cats will love Simply Naked, but if for any reason your four-legged family does not, we will be happy to refund you your money back for one bag of any 4 lb. Simply Naked.
We encourage you to purchase a small bag or a sample bag to ensure your pet likes the food before purchasing larger quantities.
HOW TO REQUEST A REFUND
Please email us and include your name, address, order number, and reason for return.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This refund applies only to Simply Naked 4 lb bags.
- We will refund the cost of one bag only and one refund per household. This applies only to your first order with us.
- This only applies to food purchased directly from Simply Naked Pet Food either over the phone or from our website. We are not able to refund you the purchase price of foods brought from retailers or online through web sites other than our own website.
- Claims must be made within 15 days of purchase.
- We will refund you the delivered cost of the food – Other costs such as postage are not refundable.
- Refunds will be processed using the same payment method that was used at checkout.
- Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, a coupon code cannot be applied retroactively. The coupon code must be applied at checkout. All orders are final once placed.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide refunds on gift cards.
Dive Into Fish-First Nutrition
What is the Best Dog Food for Allergies?
Did you know that your dog can be allergic to certain foods? Just like us humans, dogs can have negative reactions to ingredients that are...
Transitioning to Simply Naked Dog Food
Nobody knows your dog (or dogs) better than you do. So along with our help, transitioning them to Simply Naked should be a breeze. Dogs can be picky,...
Transitioning to Simply Naked Cat Food
Nobody knows your cat (or cats) better than you do. So with a little guidance, transitioning them to fish-first nutrition from Simply Naked will be...
3 Reasons to Try Rotational Feeding For Your Dog
Imagine eating the same thing every meal, every day... woof. But that's essentially what our dogs are experiencing every mealtime. Creating a rotational feeding routine...